Veterans’ Appeals

If you served honorably in the Armed Forces but have been denied the Department of Veterans’ Affairs benefits you deserve, you have rights. Most importantly, you have the right to appeal the VA’s decision, beginning with the Regional Office that made the initial decision in your case, then to The Board of Veterans’ Appeals, then to the Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims, and, in some cases, all the way to the United States Supreme Court.​

In some cases, service organizations like the VFW or American Legion can help you with your appeal for no cost, but you’re also entitled to representation by a private attorney. I accept VA appeals cases on a contingency basis, so you don’t pay anything up front, and you don’t pay me anything unless we recover your benefits.​

If the VA has denied your claim, in full or in part, call for a free consultation. Don’t miss out on the compensation you’ve earned.


406 Armour Road, Suite 220,
North Kansas City, Missouri – 64116

Subscribe to our Mailing List